As you probably know, almost everyone (90%+) starts their home search online. The first thing they will see are pictures of your home. If your realtor is unwilling to spend money to pay for professional photos, you should think twice about allowing them to market and sell your home. Likewise, if your realtor is not willing to pay for a blue Supra iBox or use of a showing service like CSS, then they probably are not investing the money it will take to sell your home for top dollar.
Here are some of the key things Chisholm does to set us apart:
- Professional photos on ALL listings, regardless of price point.
- Drone photography and video if at all possible.
- Use of Centralized Showing Service (CSS) to manage showings on ALL listings.
- High end post signs - not the cheaper, more typical metal frames.
- Social media spend on ALL listings - these are targeted ads where we spend real $$$...not just a post on our Facebook page.
If you have any questions or if your agent isn't doing these things for you, give us a call or check out our site at ChisholmRealtors.com!